LHCG Key Stats
- Investors Ride 5 Healthcare Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 12
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades LHC Group to Hold Following Good Q1 EPS Results Benzinga May 10
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades LHC Group (LHCG) to Hold Street Insider May 10
- Benzinga's Top Downgrades Benzinga May 10
- LHC Group downgraded by Deutsche Bank May 10
- LHC Group Beats Expectations But Takes A Step Back Anyway May 9
- LHC Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- LHC GROUP, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- LHC Group Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 8
- DaVita Reports Strong 1Q Earnings May 8
LHCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LHC Group is up 28.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Gentiva Health Services up 49.85%, and Amedisys up 11.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LHCG
Pro Report PDF for LHCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LHCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LHCG
Did LHC Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?