LGF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.240|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||214.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why "Hunger Games" Matters So Much to Lions Gate Fool Dec 6
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' & 'Catching Fire' Set to Duke it Out for Top Spot Fool Dec 6
- Lionsgate's "Hunger Games" likely to stay atop box office, LA Times says Dec 6
- Thursday Is Hollywood’s New Friday as Weekend Grows to Four Days Bloomberg Dec 6
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Awaiting the Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
- Catching fire with Lionsgate's Michael Burns Dec 5
- Don't Listen To The Analysts, Buy Disney Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- No, Christmas Isn't the New Summer Movie Season The Street Dec 5
- The Wendy Williams Show Partners With zeebox To Fuel Richer TV Conversation And Community On WendyShow.com PR Newswire Dec 5
- 'The Hunger Games' Is a Civics Lesson Dec 5
LGF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lions Gate Entertainment is up 92.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Viacom up 63.68%, and Walt Disney up 47.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LGF
Pro Report PDF for LGF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LGF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LGF
Did Lions Gate Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation is a North American entertainment company. The company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia in 1997, and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. As of 2011, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was formerly known as 3369382 Canada Limited and changed its name on July 3, 1997.