LGF Key Stats
- LIONSGATE ACHIEVES RECORD SALES AT 2013 CANNES MARKET WITH SLATE OF NINE FILMS L... 3:00 AM
- 4 Companies That Are Being Strangled By Debt Fool May 21
- U.S. Movie Box Office Grosses for May 17 - May 19 May 20
- LGF July Options Begin Trading May 20
- 'Star Trek' sequel tops weekend box office in North America May 19
- ‘Star Trek’ $112 Million Open to Put Summer in Warp Drive May 17
- Beyond The Blockbusters: 5 Potential Summer Movie Sleepers May 16
- Madonna’s MDNA Concert – 2012’s Biggest and Most Successful Tour – to Premiere o... May 16
- Concrete Proof That Disney Is a Rule Breaker May 15
- Loeb’s Plan Spotlights Sony Missing Media Renaissance May 15
LGF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation is up 111.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.05%, Time Warner up 79.32%, and Walt Disney up 50.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LGF
Pro Report PDF for LGF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LGF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LGF
Did Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation is a North American entertainment company. The company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia in 1997, and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. As of 2011, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America. The company operates through two segments, Motion Pictures and Television Production. The company was formerly known as 3369382 Canada Limited and changed its name on July 3, 1997.