LFL Key Stats
- LATAM Airlines' Nov passenger traffic slips 0.6 pct Dec 9
- LATAM Airlines' November passenger traffic slips 0.6 percent Dec 9
- JetBlue Adds Silver to its Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- JetBlue Adds Silver to its Network Dec 6
- The World Cup, A World Of Opportunity Dec 5
- Tough Time Ahead for GOL - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- LATAM Airlines Group announces preliminary guidance for 2014 Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 27
- LATAM Airlines Group reports preliminary monthly statistics for October 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 12
- LATAM Airlines Group S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- LATAM Airlines Group reports consolidated financial statements as of September 30, 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 11
LFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LATAM Airlines Group is down 27.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Gol Intelligent Airlines down 17.84%, and Copa Holdings up 62.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LFL
Pro Report PDF for LFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LFL
Did LATAM Airlines Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LAN Airlines S.A. is the Flag Carrier of Chile and it is based in Santiago, Chile. LAN is currently positioned amongst the largest airlines in Latin America, serving Latin America, United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, and Europe. It is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. LAN Airlines is the 49th oldest air carrier in the world from its foundation date, and the 10th oldest airline in operation today. The company offers its services in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, and Ecuador; and operates a series of regional and international routes in the America, Europe, and Oceania. It has strategic alliances with American Airlines, Iberia, and Qantas. The company was formerly known as Lan Chile S.A. Lan Airlines S.A. was founded in 1929.