LFL Key Stats
- LATAM Airlines Group 4Q13 Conference Call Invitation noodls 03/04 11:26 ET
- TAM Airlines will launch nonstop service between Miami and Fortaleza on May 31, 2014 noodls 02/26 11:59 ET
- LATAM Airlines Group announces sale and leaseback agreement with Aircastle noodls 02/25 10:04 ET
- 4:27 pm LATAM Airlines reports preliminary monthly statistics for January 2014 Yahoo 02/10 18:40 ET
- LATAM Airlines Group reports preliminary monthly statistics for January 2014 Thomson Reuters ONE 02/10 16:27 ET
- LatAm Airlines With Venezuela Exposure Are Oversold, Says UBS Yahoo 01/28 11:55 ET
- LFL Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level The Street 01/17 11:10 ET
- Second Brazilian airline pledges cap on World Cup airfare Reuters 01/14 14:13 ET
- LATAM Airlines December passenger traffic falls 1.8 percent 01/13 08:53 ET
- LATAM Airlines Group reports preliminary monthly statistics for December 2013 Thomson Reuters ONE 01/13 08:32 ET
|Mar 18||Earnings||Q4 2013 LATAM Airlines Group Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.22|
|Mar 18||Earnings||Q4 2013 LATAM Airlines Group Earnings Conference Call. 10:00 AM EDT|
LFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LATAM Airlines Group is down 37.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Gol Intelligent Airlines down 39.95%, and Copa Holdings up 19.14%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LFL
Pro Report PDF for LFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LFL
Did LATAM Airlines Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Airlines
- Headquarters Country: Chile
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
LAN Airlines S.A. is the Flag Carrier of Chile and it is based in Santiago, Chile. LAN is currently positioned amongst the largest airlines in Latin America, serving Latin America, United States, the Caribbean, Oceania, and Europe. It is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. LAN Airlines is the 49th oldest air carrier in the world from its foundation date, and the 10th oldest airline in operation today. The company offers its services in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, and Ecuador; and operates a series of regional and international routes in the America, Europe, and Oceania. It has strategic alliances with American Airlines, Iberia, and Qantas. The company was formerly known as Lan Chile S.A. Lan Airlines S.A. was founded in 1929.