LFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.35|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||53.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.413B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Asian stocks higher after US, China data but Sydney underperforms CNBC Dec 9
- China Life Insurance attracts buyers Nov 22
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd. (LFC) is Overbought, What's Next? Nov 21
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd. (LFC) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Asia stocks mixed, with Hong Kong up, Japan down MarketWatch Nov 18
- Chinese Stocks: Huge Growth and Room for More Nov 18
- EM Morning Roundup: Financials Rally On China Reform Details, Hong Kong Hits February High Nov 18
- Time to Buy China Life Insurance Company Ltd. (LFC) After Recent Moving Average Crossover? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Hong Kong, China shares surge on reform plans, leading region's gains CNBC Nov 17
- Lincoln Boosts Investor Yield, Ups Div. Nov 15
LFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Life Insurance is up 4.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Lincoln National up 98.54%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 83.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LFC
Pro Report PDF for LFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LFC
Did China Life Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Life Insurance (Group) Company, headquartered in Beijing, is a large state-owned financial and insurance company. Its predecessor, PICC was founded in 1949 and the PICC (Life) Co., Ltd was set up in 1996 after its separation from the former PICC. In 1999, it was renamed China Life Insurance Company. With the approval of the State Council and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, the former China Life Insurance Company was restructured as China Life Insurance (Group) Company in 2003. It has China Life Insurance Company Limited, China Life Asset Management Company Limited, China Life Property & Casualty Insurance Company Limited, China Life Pension Company Limited, China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited, China Life Investment Holding Company Limited and Insurance Professional College as its subsidiaries. Its business covers life insurance, property & casualty insurance, pension plans (corporate annuity), asset management, industrial investment and overseas operations. Through capital operation, it has invested in several banks, security firms and other non-financial institutions.China Life has been listed for nine consecutive years on the Fortune Global 500 list, and its rank moved forward drastically from 290 in 2003 to 113 in 2011. It has been listed for the fourth consecutive year among the World Brand 500 and ranked at 277th place in 2011. It is the only Chinese insurance company on the Fortune Global 500 list and the World Brand 500 list.