LFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.913|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.584B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.7043, Declared Date: Mar 28 2014|
|03/26/2014||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Q4 2013 Earning Result.|
|10/26/2013||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Ltd Q3 2013 Earnings Results.|
|08/29/2013||Misc||Announcement of Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2013|
|08/28/2013||Earnings||Announcement in Relation to 2013 Interim Results.|
LFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Life Insurance is up 23.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Lincoln National up 29.08%, and MetLife up 14.86%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LFC
PDF Report for LFC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LFC
Did China Life Insurance make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Life
- Company Website: http://www.e-chinalife.com
- IR Website: http://www.e-chinalife.com/IRchannel/http/en/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
China Life Insurance Co Ltd provides life insurance services. Its products and services include individual life insurance, group life insurance, and accident and health insurance.
LFC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LFC","name")
- Description: =YCI("LFC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LFC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LFC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LFC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.