LFC Key Stats
- Protective Life Increases Dividend May 16
- Protective Life Increases Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- China Life Names New CFO Fool May 9
- China Life Announces the Appointment of Mr. Yang Zheng as Chief Financial Office... May 8
- CHINA LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD Financials May 2
- China Life Announces the Filing of 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F PR Newswire Apr 26
- Asia Ends Week on Tepid Note After Earnings Apr 26
- Change of Company Secretary and Authorised Representative noodls Apr 26
- Change of Company Secretary and Authorised Representative noodls Apr 25
- China Life Stays at Underperform Apr 24
LFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Life Insurance is up 23.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Atlantic American up 38.44%, and Torchmark Corporation up 44.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LFC
Pro Report PDF for LFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LFC
Did China Life Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
China Life Insurance (Group) Company, headquartered in Beijing, is a large state-owned financial and insurance company. Its predecessor, PICC was founded in 1949 and the PICC (Life) Co., Ltd was set up in 1996 after its separation from the former PICC. In 1999, it was renamed China Life Insurance Company. With the approval of the State Council and the China Insurance Regulatory Commission, the former China Life Insurance Company was restructured as China Life Insurance (Group) Company in 2003. It has China Life Insurance Company Limited, China Life Asset Management Company Limited, China Life Property & Casualty Insurance Company Limited, China Life Pension Company Limited, China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited, China Life Investment Holding Company Limited and Insurance Professional College as its subsidiaries. Its business covers life insurance, property & casualty insurance, pension plans (corporate annuity), asset management, industrial investment and overseas operations. Through capital operation, it has invested in several banks, security firms and other non-financial institutions.China Life has been listed for nine consecutive years on the Fortune Global 500 list, and its rank moved forward drastically from 290 in 2003 to 113 in 2011. It has been listed for the fourth consecutive year among the World Brand 500 and ranked at 277th place in 2011. It is the only Chinese insurance company on the Fortune Global 500 list and the World Brand 500 list.