LFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.386B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/27/2014||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Q2 2014 Earning Result|
|05/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.7043, Declared Date: Mar 28 2014, Pay Date: Aug 29 2014|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Q1 2014 Earning Resul|
|03/26/2014||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|10/26/2013||Earnings||China Life Insurance Co Ltd Q3 2013 Earnings Results|
LFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Life Insurance is up 7.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Lincoln National up 10.51%, and Fidelity and Guaranty Lif up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LFC
PDF Report for LFC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LFC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LFC
Did China Life Insurance make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Life
- Company Website: http://www.e-chinalife.com
- IR Website: http://www.e-chinalife.com/IRchannel/http/en/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
China Life Insurance Co Ltd provides life insurance services. Its products and services include individual life insurance, group life insurance, and accident and health insurance.
LFC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LFC","name")
- Description: =YCI("LFC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LFC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LFC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LFC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.