LF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.149|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||82.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wal-Mart ups price matching before holiday start Nov 19
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday November 14 Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- LeapFrog: An Undervalued Gem That Can Leap 20% Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 12
- Stephanie S. Wissink, a Principal, Senior Research Analyst and Co-Director of Investment Research at Piper Jaffray & Company: Board Game Stocks Show Stability as Mobile Applications Grow Wall Street Transcript Nov 12
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/12: (XTEX) (LF) (BCRX) Upgraded; (SRPT) (GOGO) (CLH) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 12
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/12: (VNDA) (HTLD) (FTEK) Higher; (SRPT) (HOLX) (YGE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
- LeapFrog Reveals Most Sought-After Toys For 2013 Holiday Season noodls Nov 12
- Early movers: DHI, TWTR, NRT, RIG & more CNBC Nov 12
- BMO Capital Upgrades LeapFrog (LF) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 12
LF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leapfrog Enterprises is down 2.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Hasbro up 44.37%, and Mattel up 28.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LF
Pro Report PDF for LF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LF
Did Leapfrog Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Leapfrog Enterprises, Inc., designs, develops, and markets technology-based learning products and related proprietary content for children worldwide.