LF Key Stats
- Hasbro, Rovio Cut a Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Finding Growth At Value Prices Jun 12
- Hedge Funds Are Buying These 3 High Growth, Undervalued Small Caps Jun 12
- Is Taking Hasbro Talent a Win for LeapFrog? Jun 12
- LeapFrog (LF) Names Ken Adams VP of Sales Street Insider Jun 11
- LeapFrog Appoints Ken Adams As Senior Vice President Of Sales PR Newswire Jun 11
- Mattel Is Singing Hello Dolly Fool Jun 10
- Investing with a Microcap Value Strategy: a Wall Street Transcript Interview wit... Jun 10
- Should You Leap at This Opportunity? Jun 7
- LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of ... Jun 6
LF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leapfrog Enterprises is down 2.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Hasbro up 34.70%, and Mattel up 43.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LF
Pro Report PDF for LF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LF
Did Leapfrog Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LeapFrog Enterprises Inc is an educational entertainment company based in Emeryville, California. LeapFrog designs, develops, and markets technology-based learning products and related content for the education of infant through grade school children.