LEJU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.536|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/15 14:34
Investor's Business Daily01/02 18:06
SA Breaking News01/02 10:34
SA Breaking News12/15 12:28
SA Breaking News12/04 07:31
SA Breaking News12/01 10:38
|10/20/2014 07:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Leju Holdings Ltd Earnings Conference Call|
|08/20/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Leju Holdings Ltd Earnings Release|
LEJU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leju Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.75%, E-House China Holdings down 34.48%, and Jones Lang LaSalle up 47.67%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LEJU
PDF Report for LEJU
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEJU Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LEJU
Did Leju Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: Real Estate Services
- Company Website: http://www.leju.com
- IR Website: http://ir.leju.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Leju Holdings Ltd provides O2O, real estate services in China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising and online listing services through its online platform, which comprises local websites and various mobile applications.
LEJU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LEJU","name")
- Description: =YCI("LEJU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LEJU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LEJU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LEJU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.