LEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1551|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.927M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-149.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/04 14:42
SA Breaking News02/17 16:56
|02/17/2015||Earnings||Lucas Energy Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2015 Lucas Energy Announces Earning Result|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Lucas Energy Announces Earning Result|
|06/27/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Lucas Energy Announces Earning Result|
LEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lucas Energy is down 67.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.48%, Victory Energy down 2.86%, and Atwood Oceanics down 41.99%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LEI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LEI
Did Lucas Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Drilling
- Company Website: http://www.lucasenergy.com
- IR Website: http://ir.lucasenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Lucas Energy Inc is an oil and gas company. It is engaged in the development and acquisition of onshore properties in Texas. The Company operations are located in the Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk trends in Wilson and Gonzales counties.
LEI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LEI","name")
- Description: =YCI("LEI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LEI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LEI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LEI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.