LEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2232|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.870M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-127.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lucas Energy Continues To Deteriorate Nov 19
- Lucas Energy Announces Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results And Appointment Of New Chairman Of The Board Of Directors noodls Nov 19
- Lucas Energy Announces Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results And Appointment Of New Chairman Of The Board Of Directors PR Newswire Nov 14
- LUCAS ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Nov 14
- LUCAS ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Peter Schiff's Euro Pacific Capital Thinks Lucas Energy Is Worth $3 Per Share Oct 14
- Lucas Energy CFO Quits, Stock Still Extremely Expensive Even With High Oil Prices Seeking Alpha Oct 3
- LUCAS ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 1
- Lucas Energy (LEI) CFO Dale Resigns Street Insider Oct 1
- Lucas Energy Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer PR Newswire Oct 1
LEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lucas Energy is down 27.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, ZaZa Energy down 48.31%, and Pilgrim Petroleum up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEI
Pro Strategies Featuring LEI
Did Lucas Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lucas Energy, Inc., is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the development and acquisition of onshore properties in Texas. Its operations are located in the Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk trends in Wilson and Gonzales counties.