LEG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.799|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||265.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: RYN, BWP, GSK, GAS, LEG The Street Dec 6
- Leggett & Platt Inc. (LEG): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Nov 27
- Leggett & Platt Becomes #16 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Iron Mountain The Street Nov 27
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: HCP, PDLI, CLNY, LEG Nov 18
- 3 Companies For Safe Investment Nov 12
- Leggett & Platt Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Leggett & Platt Remains Neutral Nov 12
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial St Nov 7
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Leggett & Platt Announces Quarterly Dividend Of $.30 noodls Nov 5
LEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leggett & Platt is up 12.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Flexsteel Industries up 43.91%, and Genuine Parts up 31.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEG
Pro Report PDF for LEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEG
Did Leggett & Platt make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Leggett & Platt, based in Carthage, Missouri, is a diversified manufacturer that conceives, designs and produces a broad variety of engineered components and products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. The company serves a broad suite of customers that comprise a "Who's Who" of U.S. manufacturers and retailers. The company operates through four segments: Residential Furnishings, Commercial Fixturing and Components, Industrial Materials and Specialized Products. It was founded by J. P. Leggett and C. B. Platt in 1883 and is headquartered in Carthage, MO.