LEG Key Stats
- The market doesn't lie: Housing recovery is real May 21
- Russell 1000 Dividend Portfolio That Has Outperformed By A Big Margin May 21
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC Financials May 17
- Play The U.S. Housing Recovery With These 3 Home Furnishing Companies May 16
- Leggett & Platt Stays Neutral May 15
- Leggett & Platt Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- LEGGETT & PLATT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... May 13
- Daily Dividend Report: MAR, LEG, ORI, OFC, RNDY May 10
- Leggett & Platt, Inc. (LEG) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider May 9
- Leggett & Platt Announces Dividend and Annual Meeting Results PR Newswire May 9
LEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leggett & Platt is up 71.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Flexsteel Industries up 13.85%, and Genuine Parts Company up 37.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LEG
Pro Report PDF for LEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEG
Did Leggett & Platt make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Leggett & Platt, based in Carthage, Missouri, is a diversified manufacturer that conceives, designs and produces a broad variety of engineered components and products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. The company serves a broad suite of customers that comprise a "Who's Who" of U.S. manufacturers and retailers. The company operates through four segments: Residential Furnishings, Commercial Fixturing and Components, Industrial Materials and Specialized Products. It was founded by J. P. Leggett and C. B. Platt in 1883 and is headquartered in Carthage, MO.