LEDS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.583|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-43.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-103.4%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-527.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How China Is Winning in Tech The Street Nov 27
- SemiLEDs' CEO Discusses F4Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- SemiLEDs Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year End 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 19
- SemiLEDs Corp. (LEDS) Posts Q4 Loss of 26c/Share Street Insider Nov 19
- Q4 2013 SemiLEDs Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 19
- SEMILEDS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- SemiLEDs Introduces 10W Integrated RGBW LED noodls Nov 19
- SemiLEDs Introduces 10W Integrated RGBW LED GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- Trading Radar for 11/19: Best Buy (BBY), Home Depot (HD), Campbell Soup (CPB), Krispy Kreme (KKD) Report Street Insider Nov 18
- SemiLEDs to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 noodls Nov 16
LEDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SemiLEDs is down 2.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Aixtron up 7.74%, and Rambus up 75.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEDS
Pro Strategies Featuring LEDS
Did SemiLEDs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SemiLEDs Corp is a manufacturer of ultra-high bright LED chips in Hsinchu Science Park, Taiwan. SemiLEDs specializes in the development and manufacturing of metal alloy vertical LED chips & UV using our patented and proprietary MvpLED (tm) technology.