LEAP Key Stats
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - LEAP Jun 13
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Jun 13
- LEAP WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princ... Jun 11
- CenturyLink to Sell Net Security - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- CenturyLink Unit Adds More Centers May 30
- CenturyLink Unit Adds More Centers - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- BMO Capital Starts Leap Wireless (LEAP) at Underperform Street Insider May 30
- Now You Can Get a Prepaid iPhone Through AT&T May 27
- CenturyLink Gets $90M Under CAF May 23
- CenturyLink Gets $90M Under CAF - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
LEAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leap Wireless International is up 11.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, CenturyLink up 0.86%, and Verizon Communications up 23.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEAP
Pro Report PDF for LEAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEAP
Did Leap Wireless International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Leap Wireless International, Inc. is a wireless communications company, which offers its services under the brand of Cricket. The company operates in single operating segment as a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in United States. Its Cricket service offerings provide fast-growing, young, and ethnically diverse customer base with unlimited access to wireless voice and data services for a flat rate without requiring a fixed-term contract. It markets its cricket handsets and services, primarily through company-owned retail stores and kiosks, as well as through authorized dealers and distributors, including premier dealers, local market authorized dealers, national mass-market retailers, and other indirect distributors. Leap Wireless International, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.