LEAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.848|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-534.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LEAP WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- HP adds Leap Motion control to select PCs just in time for the holidays Dec 5
- Short Interest In Leap Wireless International Increases 12.8% The Street Nov 27
- Leap Wireless upgraded by Deutsche Bank Nov 21
- CenturyLink Acquires Tier 3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Leap Wireless (LEAP) to Hold Street Insider Nov 21
- Leap Motion releases Free Form, an app that lets human hands sculpt digital clay (video) Nov 20
- Global Telecom & Technology, Inc. (GTT) Worth a Look: Stock Jumps 8.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- 14 Nov 2013 - Sime Darby Plantation Makes Sustainability Leap noodls Nov 14
- LEAP WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
LEAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leap Wireless is up 158.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, AT&T up 7.95%, and Verizon Communications up 16.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEAP
Pro Report PDF for LEAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEAP
Did Leap Wireless make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Leap Wireless International, Inc. is a wireless communications company, which offers its services under the brand of Cricket. The company operates in single operating segment as a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in United States. Its Cricket service offerings provide fast-growing, young, and ethnically diverse customer base with unlimited access to wireless voice and data services for a flat rate without requiring a fixed-term contract. It markets its cricket handsets and services, primarily through company-owned retail stores and kiosks, as well as through authorized dealers and distributors, including premier dealers, local market authorized dealers, national mass-market retailers, and other indirect distributors. Leap Wireless International, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.