LDK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.960|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-894.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-24.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-76.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LDK Solar (LDK), Noteholders Enter Further Forbearance Agreement Street Insider Dec 10
- Utility-Scale Solar Power To Be Cost Competitive With Natural Gas By 2025 Forbes Dec 3
- Solar Prospects Look Good Through Mid-2014, Says J.P. Morgan Barrons.com Dec 3
- SunPower Just Keeps on Growing Fool Dec 3
- Avoid Every Single Solar Stock But One The Street Dec 3
- Solar Christmas: LDK Gets Coal, Trina Gets JV Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Jiangsu Suzhou Intermediate Court to Re-adjudicate the Case Relating to Canadian Solar Contract Dispute with LDK noodls Nov 29
- Jiangsu Suzhou Intermediate Court to re-adjudicate Canadian Solar, LDK case theflyonthewall.com Nov 29
- Lights Dim At LDK As Deadline Looms Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Tuesday Closing Bell: Markets Run with the Bulls 24/7 Wall St. Nov 26
LDK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LDK Solar Company is up 35.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, JA Solar Holdings up 163.5%, and Suntech Power Holdings Co down 36.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LDK
Pro Strategies Featuring LDK
Did LDK Solar Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LDK Solar Company, Ltd. is a vertically integrated manufacturer of PV products for polysilicon, wafers, cells, modules, systems, power projects and solutions.