LCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1594|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||133.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.396M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bayer Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Pipeline Progress at Ventrus - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals (LGND) Jumps: Stock Rises 5.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- Good News for Apricus from Italy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Continuation of ARIAD's Iclusig in EU - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Strength Seen in Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): Stock Zooms 35.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- QLT (QLTI) Surges: Stock Moves 11.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) in Focus: Stock Moves 5.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- New Data on Aegerion's Juxtapid - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- U.S. Launch of Actelion's Valchlor - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
LCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lannett Company is up 549.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Santarus up 224.2%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 119.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LCI
Pro Report PDF for LCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LCI
Did Lannett Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lannett Company, Inc. develops, manufactures, packages, markets and distributes generic versions of branded pharmaceutical products. Its products includes solid oral dosage forms, including tablets and capsules, topicals and ophthalmics.