LCC Key Stats
- United Dominates Newark, Thanks to People Express 2:45 AM
- [video] US Airways Is on a Multi-Year Run May 21
- US Airways Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of $500 Million In 6.125% Senior Notes ... May 21
- Spirit Airlines: We Board an A320 in 20 Minutes May 21
- US Airways Group Inc (LCC): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard May 21
- RYAAY, CPA, ALK, LCC And DAL, 5 Transportation Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower May 21
- InPlay: US Airways announces Offering Of $400 Million In Senior Notes Due 2018 May 21
- US Airways Group, Inc. Announces Offering Of $400 Million In Senior Notes Due 20... May 21
- US AIRWAYS GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and ... May 21
- [video] Get Ready to Pay More to Fly May 20
LCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Airways Group is up 67.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Delta Air Lines up 71.36%, and United Continental up 52.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LCC
Pro Report PDF for LCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LCC
Did US Airways Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
US Airways Group Inc. is an airline holding company based in Tempe, Arizona. US Airways Group operate US Airways, along with its subsidiaries PSA Airlines, Inc. and Piedmont Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned but marketed under the branding of US Airways Express. It merged with America West Holdings Corporation, parent of America West Airlines, in 2005, but the combined company adopted the better-known US Airways name; the two airlines' operating certificates merged in 2007. It also operates additional companies that provide associated services. ACE Aviation Holdings, the Canadian parent of Air Canada retains a roughly 6.1% investment stake in the US Airways Group of airlines. The network covers destinations in 47 states, as well as numerous international destinations.