LCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.880|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||609.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Convenient US Airways Flights Will Disapear After the American Airlines Merger Is Complete Fool Dec 4
- US Airways Traffic Falls in November Fool Dec 4
- AMR-US Airways Merger Should Benefit Discount Airlines The Street Dec 3
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Facebook, Yelp, US Airways Are Buys The Street Dec 2
- US Airways Can Find $1B in Revenue Gains at AMR, Analyst Says The Street Dec 2
- 2 Airline Stocks Back From the Dead Fool Dec 1
- Beware If You’re Flying One of These Airlines Thanksgiving Weekend Fool Nov 29
- Reiterating GOL at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Lagging In Post-Market Activity: US Airways Group (LCC) The Street Nov 29
- Market Wrap: AMR/US Airways Deal Gets Nod; More Optimistic Consumers; Berlusconi Out Street Insider Nov 27
LCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). US Airways Group is up 72.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Delta Air Lines up 188.6%, and United Continental up 89.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LCC
Pro Report PDF for LCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LCC
Did US Airways Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
US Airways Group Inc., business activity is the operation of a network air carrier through its wholly owned subsidiaries. The Company operates the airline in the United States as measured by domestic revenue passenger miles and available seat miles.