LBY Key Stats
- If Smaller Names Are Your Game, Watch ACK Asset Management May 17
- LIBBEY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 17
- Libbey Inc. To Present At Barclays 2013 High Yield Bond And Syndicated Loan Conf... May 16
- LIBBEY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Libbey Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Happy Now Apr 25
- Libbey Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Apr 25
- Libbey, Inc. (LBY) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Apr 25
- InPlay: Libbey reports Q1 results, misses on revs Apr 25
- Libbey Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Apr 25
- Q1 2013 Libbey Earnings Release - Before Market Open Apr 25
LBY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Libbey is up 52.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Acme United Corporation up 25.62%, and Blyth down 61.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LBY
Pro Report PDF for LBY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBY
Did Libbey make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?