LBIX Key Stats
- Leading Brands Inc New (LBIX) Reports Breakeven Q4 Loss Street Insider May 17
- Leading Brands, Inc. Announces Year End and Q4 Financial Results May 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 1
- LEADING BRANDS, INC. ANNOUNCES noodls Feb 21
- Photo Release -- Leading Brands, Inc. Announces the Launch of "Neurogenesis(TM) ... Feb 21
- Leading Brands, Inc.: Juicing Returns For Shareholders Feb 6
- LEADING BRANDS, INC. ANNOUNCES Q3 AND YTD RESULTS noodls Jan 8
- Leading Brands, Inc. Announces Q3 and YTD Results GlobeNewswire Jan 4
- Women: should you ditch and switch your car cover? Oct 13
LBIX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Leading Brands is up 7.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Embotelladora Andina up 20.06%, and Dewmar International BMC up 3.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LBIX
Pro Report PDF for LBIX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBIX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBIX
Did Leading Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?