LAWS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.05|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.502M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LAWSON PRODUCTS INC/NEW/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 21
- LAWSON PRODUCTS INC/NEW/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 7
- LAWSON PRODUCTS INC/NEW/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Lawson Products Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 24
- Lawson Products (LAWS) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 24
- Lawson Products Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 24
- LAWSON PRODUCTS INC/NEW/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Oct 16
- Lawson Products, Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Oct 4
- LAWSON PRODUCTS INC/NEW/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fina Sep 27
- Sidoti Upgrades Lawson Products (LAWS) to Buy Street Insider Sep 11
LAWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lawson Products is up 51.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Fastenal up 14.64%, and United Stationers up 44.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LAWS
Pro Strategies Featuring LAWS
Did Lawson Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lawson Products, Inc. is a North American distributor of products and services to the industrial, commercial, institutional and governmental maintenance, repair and operations (‘MRO’) marketplace.