LAS Key Stats
- Lentuo International Enters into Strategic Partnership with Sohu Auto to Create O2O Platform for Rapidly Growing Pre-owned Car Market in China noodls 03/03 07:03 ET
- Lentuo International expands into pre-owned car market Yahoo 02/18 05:56 ET
- Lentuo to Expand Nationwide into Pre-owned Car Market noodls 02/18 05:50 ET
- Lentuo International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 12/09 10:27 ET
- Lentuo International Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls 12/09 07:18 ET
- Q3 2013 Lentuo International Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open 12/09 07:07 ET
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit Street Insider 12/09 06:27 ET
- 11:53 am Lentuo confirms that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity 12/05 17:23 ET
- Lentuo International States that its Policy is Not to Comment on Unusual Market Activity noodls 12/05 16:03 ET
- Lentuo International Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls 12/03 05:31 ET
LAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lentuo International is up 335.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.37%, China Auto Logistics up 59.49%, and Asbury Automotive Group up 54.71%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LAS
Pro Strategies Featuring LAS
Did Lentuo International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto & Truck Dealerships
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Lentuo International, Inc., operates as a automobile retailer in Beijing, China. The Company owns a multiple of subsidiaries with independent legal entities.