LAMR Key Stats
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Advertising Agencies Industry With The Highest EPS Es... May 13
- Lamar sees bearish play at key level May 9
- Lamar Advertising Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 8
- Lamar Advertising Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 8
- Futures Dip After Dow, S&P Hit All-Time Highs May 8
- Lamar Advertising Co (LAMR) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider May 8
- Q1 2013 LAMAR ADVERTISING CO Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- Lamar Advertising Company Announces First Quarter 2013 Operating Results GlobeNewswire May 8
- LAMAR ADVERTISING CO/NEW Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 8
- Lamar Advertising Earnings: Your Sneak Peek to the Big Announcement May 7
LAMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lamar Advertising is up 102.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.55%, Clear Channel Outdoor up 28.18%, and Focus Media up 35.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LAMR
Pro Report PDF for LAMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LAMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LAMR
Did Lamar Advertising make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Lamar Advertising Company, based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a provider of billboards, transit advertising, and highway logo signs. Founded in 1902, Lamar currently operates over 150 outdoor advertising companies in more than 40 states and Puerto Rico. Lamar has over 70 transit franchises across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico which maintain billboards, digital signs, and advertising on buses, bus stops, and benches. Lamar is also the leading provider of highway signs in North America, with operations in 19 states and the province of Ontario, Canada. It has been the largest outdoor advertising company in the United States and Puerto Rico since 1999.