LAMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4158|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Photo Release -- Lamar Advertising Awarded Five-Year Transit Contract in Tucson, Arizona GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Lamar Advertising Awarded Five-Year Transit Contract in Tucson, Arizona noodls Dec 3
- Lamar Reverts to Neutral Dec 2
- Lamar Reverts to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Continues Higher on REIT Update, Upgrade Street Insider Nov 18
- Evercore Partners Upgrades Lamar Advertising (LAMR) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 18
- Lamar Advertising says IRS resuming work on PLR request Nov 15
- LAMAR ADVERTISING CO/NEW Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 15
- Lamar Advertising Upped to Outperform Nov 11
- Top Stock Picks in Advertising and Media Sector: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with James Dix, a Senior Research Analyst Covering the Media Sector at Wedbush Securities Nov 11
LAMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lamar Advertising is up 28.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Clear Channel Outdoor up 50.20%, and Publicis Groupe up 53.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LAMR
Pro Report PDF for LAMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LAMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LAMR
Did Lamar Advertising make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lamar Advertising Company is an outdoor advertising company in the United States that operates three types of outdoor advertising displays: billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays.