L Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.958|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||761.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Apple (AAPL), IBM (IBM), CBS (CBS) Among 24 Stocks for 2014 - Deutsche Bank Street Insider 11:14 AM
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 6
- Consumers seeking a 'new hook': Analyst CNBC Dec 2
- Happy Thanksgivukkah! CNBC Nov 26
- Loews Hotels Chair: Reinvesting in existing hotels CNBC Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Loews and Interactive Brokers Group Nov 22
- Tisch Sees Rare Opportunity for Munis as Funds Dump Bonds Nov 18
- Loews January 2014 Options Begin Trading Nov 18
- Loews Stays at Neutral Nov 15
- Loews Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
L Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Loews is up 13.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, CNA Financial up 46.87%, and Progressive up 25.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for L
Pro Report PDF for L
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download L Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring L
Did Loews make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Loews Corporation is a holding company run by the Tisch Family whose subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business: In the wake of the landmark 1948 U.S. Supreme Court antitrust ruling, United States v. Paramount Pictures, Inc., all the major Hollywood movie studios, including Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, were ordered to sell off the movie theater chains they owned and operated. Loews Corporation serves producers, local distribution companies, marketers, intrastate and interstate pipelines, electric power generators, and direct industrial users in the Gulf Coast, the Midwest, and northeast regions of the United States. It also owns and/or operates 18 hotels, including 16 in the United States and 2 in Canada. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in New York, New York.