KYTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.322|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-114.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/02 16:16
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc|
KYTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical is down 28.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.16%, AstraZeneca up 41.58%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 10.85%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KYTH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KYTH
Did KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.kytherabiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.kytherabiopharma.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market.
KYTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KYTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("KYTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KYTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KYTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KYTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.