KYTH Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/11 07:07
|03/02/2015||Earnings||KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Results|
|08/07/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc|
KYTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical is up 23.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Novogen up 11.52%, and Bayer up 16.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KYTH
PDF Report for KYTH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KYTH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KYTH
Did KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.kytherabiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.kytherabiopharma.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development & commercialization of novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market.
KYTH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KYTH","name")
- Description: =YCI("KYTH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KYTH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KYTH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KYTH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.