KYTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||427.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-12.34|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals Announces Third Quarter 2013 Operating Results noodls Nov 14
- KYTHERA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 14
- Kythera Biophrm (KYTH) Posts Q3 Loss of 62c/Share Street Insider Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Kythera Biopharmaceuticals Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- 5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings Nov 12
- Biopharma's Hot Stocks for this Week! - Earnings ESP Zacks Nov 12
- KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals to Release Third Quarter 2013 Operating Results noodls Nov 1
- Kythera initiated with an Outperform at FBR Capital Oct 30
- FBR Capital Starts Kythera Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) at Outperform Street Insider Oct 30
- Coverage initiated on Kythera Biopharma by FBR Capital Oct 29
KYTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical is up 53.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Johnson & Johnson up 36.21%, and Array BioPharma up 34.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KYTH
Pro Report PDF for KYTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KYTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KYTH
Did KYTHERA Biopharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market.