KWK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.142|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-355.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cold weather and bullish inventories boosted natural gas prices Market Realist Nov 25
- Why natural gas prices traded up last week but remain at lows Market Realist Nov 19
- Why a lower-than-expected inventory build supported natural gas Market Realist Nov 19
- Quicksilver Resources to Present at Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 18
- Mamma Mia Eni Looks Good Fool Nov 18
- QUICKSILVER RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 18
- InPlay: Quicksilver Resources borrowing base reaffirmed at $350 mln Nov 18
- Quicksilver Resources Borrowing Base Reaffirmed at $350 Million GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- Why continually low prices don’t help natural gas producers Market Realist Nov 12
- Quicksilver's Q3 Loss In Line with Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
KWK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quicksilver Resources is down 3.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Southwestern Energy up 15.95%, and Anadarko Petroleum up 13.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KWK
Pro Report PDF for KWK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KWK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KWK
Did Quicksilver Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Fort Worth, Texas. It operates through two segments: U.S. and Canada that is engaged in the exploration and production of the oil and gas. It has operations in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1963, the company went public in 1999. It employs approximately 500 people in North America. It is listed in the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol KWK.