KTCC Key Stats
- Key Tronic (KTCC) to Acquire Sheet Metal Fabricator Sabre Manufacturing Street Insider May 28
- Key Tronic Corporation to Acquire Sabre Manufacturing GlobeNewswire May 28
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- KEY TRONIC CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Key Tronic's CEO Discusses F3Q13 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- KEY TRONIc announces third quarter results noodls Apr 30
- Key Tronic Corp (KTCC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.26 Street Insider Apr 30
- Key Tronic Corporation Announces Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2013 Business Wire Apr 30
- KEY TRONIC CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... Apr 30
- Q3 2013 Key Tronic Corp. Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 30
KTCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Key Tronic Corporation is up 33.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Concurrent Computer Corporation up 126.6%, and Cray up 80.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KTCC
Pro Strategies Featuring KTCC
Did Key Tronic Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Key Tronic is a computer equipment manufacturer founded in 1969. Its core product group includes keyboards, mice and other input devices. They are considered to be one of the pioneers in ergonomic keyboard design. Key Tronic operates worldwide with activities in The United States, Mexico, and China.