KSS Key Stats
- Kohl's Slips On $2M Director Sale Jun 18
- XL Group plc CIO Sells 119K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Jun 18
- Scene Last Night: Cohn, Solomon, Teixeira, Cornacchia Jun 18
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Downward Jun 18
- Kohl's Strengthens Customer Service Jun 17
- Kohl's Strengthens Customer Service - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- 4 Signs This Retailer Is at the End of its Rope Fool Jun 17
- A Target for the Bears Jun 14
- KOHLS CORP Financials Jun 13
- It’s Hard To Discount This Type Of Performance Jun 13
KSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kohl's is up 21.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, J.C. Penney down 29.68%, and Macy's up 34.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KSS
Pro Report PDF for KSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KSS
Did Kohl's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kohl's Corporation is an American department store chain headquartered in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, operating as of September 2011, 1,089 stores in 49 states. In 1998, it entered the S&P 500 list, and is also listed in the Fortune 500 . The chain was the 24th-largest retailer in the United States in 2008 in terms of revenue. The company also offers on-line shopping through its Web site Kohls.com. Kohl's Corporation was founded in 1962.