KSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.164|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.99%|
|Net Income (TTM)||932.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Big Lots Gets A Chilly Reception in Canada Fool Dec 10
- Little to Cheer About This Holiday Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- 5 Things to Buy Between Now and Christmas The Street Dec 9
- Is J.C. Penney Back From the Dead? Fool Dec 7
- KOHLS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- Shoppers gearing up for bitter cold weather Big Data Download Dec 6
- [video] Kohl’s to Offer 100 Straight Hours of Shopping Bloomberg Dec 6
- Dillard’s: A Stable and Fundamentally Strong Pick for Your Portfolio Fool Dec 6
- Kohl's Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (KSS) The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CHW, TCAP, LM, KSS The Street Dec 6
KSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kohl's is up 29.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, J.C. Penney down 56.04%, and Macy's up 35.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KSS
Pro Report PDF for KSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KSS
Did Kohl's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kohl's Corporation is an American department store chain headquartered in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, operating as of September 2011, 1,089 stores in 49 states. In 1998, it entered the S&P 500 list, and is also listed in the Fortune 500 . The chain was the 24th-largest retailer in the United States in 2008 in terms of revenue. The company also offers on-line shopping through its Web site Kohls.com. Kohl's Corporation was founded in 1962.