KS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.955|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||142.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||94.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Lifetime High Today: KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation (KS) The Street Dec 9
- Domtar Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Orchids' Infra Upgrade Investment - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Mercer International (MERC) in Focus: Stock Rises 5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Super Small-Caps: ZLC, SCVL Nov 25
- [video] Quick Take: Super Small-Caps With Not-So-Small Potential Nov 25
- Rock-Tenn Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- KapStone Paper and Packaging downgraded by BMO Capital Markets Nov 22
- Insider Trading Alert - MLNX, APO, KS, TNGO And CY Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Born in the U.S.A.: Small stocks' big gains reflect homegrown recovery MarketWatch Nov 20
KS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KapStone Paper is up 172.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.09%, PH Glatfelter up 59.69%, and Orchids Paper Products up 55.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KS
Pro Report PDF for KS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KS
Did KapStone Paper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KapStone Paper & Packaging Corp. is engaged in the paper, packaging, forest products and related industries. The company manufactures and sells unbleached Kraft papers, linerboards and saturating Kraft and unbleached folding carton boards. Its holds paper mills in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina and North Charleston, South Carolina. The company was founded on April 15, 2005 and is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois.