KS Key Stats
- KapStone Paper and Packaging's CEO Presents at Acquisition of Longview Fibre Pap... Jun 17
- Rock-Tenn Reaches 52-Week High Jun 17
- Weyerhaeuser to Buy Longview Timber for $2.65 Billion Jun 17
- Rock-Tenn Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Weyerhaeuser Buys Longview Timber for $2.6B Fox Business Jun 17
- Weyerhaeuser Adds to Forest Holdings, Weighs Options for Real Estate Unit Jun 17
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Jun 17
- Brookfield to sell assets to Weyerhaeuser, KapStone for $3.68 billion Reuters Jun 16
- Brookfield to sell assets to Weyerhaeuser, KapStone for $3.68 bln Jun 16
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters US timber assets Financial Times Jun 16
KS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation is up 178.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, PH Glatfelter Company up 65.86%, and Resolute Forest Products up 19.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KS
Pro Report PDF for KS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KS
Did KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KapStone Paper & Packaging Corp. is engaged in the paper, packaging, forest products and related industries. The company manufactures and sells unbleached Kraft papers, linerboards and saturating Kraft and unbleached folding carton boards. Its holds paper mills in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina and North Charleston, South Carolina. The company was founded on April 15, 2005 and is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois.