KRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.056|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-123.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc -- Moody's moves Kronos Worldwide's outlook to negative; rates term loan B1 Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Newmont Mining, Kronos Worldwide and Valhi Forbes Nov 29
- Kronos Incorporated -- Moody's downgrades Kronos' CFR to B3; outlook stable Nov 22
- Kronos Incorporated -- Moody's affirms Kronos' ratings; outlook negative Nov 18
- KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 7
- KRONOS WORLDWIDE REPORTS THIRD QUARTER RESULTS noodls Nov 6
- KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (KRO): Swing to Earnings Loss Expected Nov 5
- Kronos Worldwide: Swing to Earnings Loss Expected Nov 5
- KRONOS WORLDWIDE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Oct 24
KRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kronos Worldwide is up 2.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Koppers Holdings up 34.09%, and Cabot up 33.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KRO
Pro Report PDF for KRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRO
Did Kronos Worldwide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is engaged in the business of producing and marketing of titanium dioxide pigments (TiO2) which are used for a variety of manufacturing applications, including plastics, paints, paper and other industrial products. TiO2 is a critical component of everyday applications, such as coatings, plastics, paper and specialty products such as inks, food and cosmetics. Kronos Worldwide was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX. Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a subsidiary of Valhi, Inc.