KRFT Key Stats
- Mondelez Keeps Quarterly Dividend at $0.13 Fool 10:42 AM
- 3 Consumer Goods Companies and the Issues Ahead Fool May 21
- Kraft Declares Quarterly Dividend Fool May 21
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider May 21
- KRAFT FOODS GROUP DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.50 PER SHARE PR Newswire May 21
- The Rotation Begins May 21
- Should We Follow Dodge & Cox's 2 New Buys? Fool May 20
- Monster machines fan out on U.S. farms facing slow sow May 20
- Sir Roger Carr in line to become BAE Systems chairman May 18
- How to back the US stock market boom May 17
KRFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kraft Foods Group is up 0.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Flowers Foods up 81.34%, and Mondelez International up 29.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KRFT
Pro Report PDF for KRFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRFT
Did Kraft Foods Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kraft Foods Group Inc. is an American grocery manufacturing and processing conglomerate, which is headquartered in Northfield, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. It was founded in 1903. Kraft Foods Group is an independent public company; it is listed on the Nasdaq.