KRFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.117|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.875B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hormel: Hearty Meals, but Indigestive Stock The Street 1:30 AM
- Sweet Tooth for Mondelez about to Decay The Street Dec 5
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee Street Insider Dec 5
- Nest Your Eggs in Nestle The Street Dec 5
- Starbucks Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Investors Should Pucker Up to Smucker The Street Dec 5
- Post Is Anything but a Bargain The Street Dec 4
- Kraft Still Comforts, Satisfies The Street Dec 4
- Kraft and Dean Foods Hope to Make Money on Milk Margins Fool Dec 3
- Take a Bite of Pinnacle Foods The Street Dec 3
KRFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kraft Foods Group is up 20.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Green Mntn Coffee Roaster up 69.86%, and Campbell Soup up 16.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KRFT
Pro Report PDF for KRFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRFT
Did Kraft Foods Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kraft Foods Group Inc is a consumer packaged food and beverage company. It manufactures and markets food and beverage products, including refrigerated meals, refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese, and other grocery products.