KRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.091|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-68.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-34.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PolyOne Boosts Dividend Payout by 33% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Kraton to Showcase Innovative Styrenic Block Copolymer Compounds For use in Fused Deposition Modeling at EuroMold 2013 noodls Nov 29
- Kraton Performance Polymers' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- KeyBanc Cuts Kraton Performance Polymers (KRA) to Hold Street Insider Oct 31
- KRATON PERFORMANCE POLYMERS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Oct 31
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Oct 31
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - KRA Oct 31
- Update-Moody's: China's weak growth for chemicals demand will have mixed impact on related industries Reuters Oct 31
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 30
- Kraton Performance Polymers (KRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c Street Insider Oct 30
KRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kraton Performance is down 2.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Westlake Chemical up 59.78%, and PolyOne up 66.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KRA
Pro Report PDF for KRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRA
Did Kraton Performance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. manufactures and markets styrenic block copolymers. SBCs are the synthetic elastomers, which enhance the performance of numerous end-use products, imparting greater flexibility, resilience, strength, durability and processability. The polymers are used in a wide range of applications including adhesives, coatings, consumer and personal care products, sealants, lubricants, medical, packaging, automotive, paving, roofing, and footwear products. The company was formerly known as Polymer Holdings LLC and changed its name to Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. in December 2009. Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. was founded on December 23, 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.