KPTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.381|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-78243%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/08 07:34
Street Insider08/07 08:38
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.|
KPTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Karyopharm Therapeutics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.21%, Endo International up 70.66%, and Synergy Pharmaceuticals down 17.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KPTI
PDF Report for KPTI
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KPTI Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KPTI
Did Karyopharm Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.karyopharm.com
- IR Website: http://investors.karyopharm.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc., is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs directed against nuclear transport targets for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases.
KPTI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KPTI","name")
- Description: =YCI("KPTI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KPTI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KPTI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KPTI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.