KOSS Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases May 23
- KOSS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Koss Makes a Splash With the Koss Fit Series, Headphones Designed for Women, by ... May 8
- Koss Q3 Net Income Falls on Flat Sales Marketwired Apr 25
- KOSS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fin... Apr 25
- Zoooooom……Here Comes Ford Feb 13
- KOSS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Feb 1
- Koss Investors be Patient Feb 1
- KOSS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fin... Jan 30
- Koss earnings fall 59 percent in 2Q Jan 29
KOSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Koss Corporation is down 4.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, Apple down 20.48%, and SGOCO Group down 18.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KOSS
Pro Report PDF for KOSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOSS
Did Koss Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Koss Corporation is an American company that designs and manufactures headphones. John C Koss founded the J.C. Koss Hospital Television Rental Company in 1953. After a short time Koss was looking for new ideas, and partnered with Martin Lange to eventually develop a stereo headphone. Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, in 1991 Koss Audio & Video Electronics started producing and selling consumer electronics products as a separate company in Hazelwood, Missouri, USA. The Koss family owns more than 75% of the firm.