KOS Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- San Leon Energy says summer key for Polish shale prospects May 21
- Home Deport gains on strong results May 21
- On The Fly: After Hours Movers May 20
- 4 Energy Stock Stories Ready At The WSCS Pump May 20
- KOS January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Kosmos Energy (KOS) Sipo-1 Exploration Well Fails to Encounter Reservoirs Street Insider May 20
- Kosmos' Sipo-1 exploration shows well failed to encounter commercial reservoirs May 20
- InPlay: Kosmos Energy announces results from Sipo-1 exploration well; oil and ga... May 20
- Kosmos Energy Announces Results from Sipo-1 Exploration Well Business Wire May 20
KOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kosmos Energy is down 2.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Harvest Natural Resources down 40.19%, and Range Resources Corporation up 24.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KOS
Pro Report PDF for KOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOS
Did Kosmos Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?