KOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1755|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-63.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kosmos Energy (KOS) in Focus: Stock Moves 8.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Kosmos Energy (KOS) in Focus: Stock Moves 8.1% Higher Dec 3
- Statoil Says East Canadian Oil Finds May Signal Moroccan Crude Nov 29
- Bigger Cities in China Should Mean Bigger Profits for Coach, Michael Kors Nov 22
- What's Standing In the Way of Moroccan Oil And Gas? Forbes Nov 21
- New conflict brewing over oil prospecting off Western Sahara Nov 19
- Kosmos Energy to Present at Upcoming Energy Conference noodls Nov 19
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Kosmos Energy (KOS) to Buy Street Insider Nov 18
- Kosmos Provides Update on Foum Assaka Permit noodls Nov 18
- Kosmos Energy to Provide Technical Update Business Wire Nov 12
KOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kosmos Energy is down 4.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, EPL Oil & Gas up 29.31%, and Denbury Resources up 4.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KOS
Pro Report PDF for KOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOS
Did Kosmos Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kosmos Energy Ltd is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It operates in Ghana, Ireland, Mauritania, Morocco and Suriname.