KORS Key Stats
- What to Expect From Michael Kors Fool 12:10 PM
- Luxury Brands Earnings Next After Teen Clothiers Tank 8:05 AM
- [video] Tiffany, Kors to Report Next Week May 24
- [video] Pisani: Waiting on the Bank of Japan May 24
- 3 Hot Luxury Stocks with Considerable Upside Fool May 24
- Secondary Offerings All the Rage May 24
- 5 Reasons To Buy Michael Kors Holdings Ahead Of Next Week's Earnings May 24
- Insight - Luxury brands position for U.S. boom May 24
- Insight: Luxury brands position for U.S. boom May 24
- Luxury brands position for U.S. boom May 24
KORS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Michael Kors is up 46.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Coach down 14.86%, and Ralph Lauren up 23.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KORS
Pro Report PDF for KORS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KORS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KORS
Did Michael Kors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?