KORS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.456|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||44.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||501.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Michael Kors has Momentum Heading Into the Holiday Season Fool 7:00 AM
- Fred's Posts Flat Comps in Nov - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- G-III Apparel Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- AEO Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- There Is Still Money to Be Made in Handbags Fool Dec 8
- Does Five Below Belong in the Elite Retail Class? Fool Dec 7
- Izod, Calvin Klein Clothier PVH Eyes Rare Profit Drop Investor's Business Daily Dec 7
- IBD 50: Kors, Herbalife Among Mutual Funds' 5 Faves Investor's Business Daily Dec 7
- Forget Coach, Buy Michael Kors for the Holidays Fool Dec 7
- Coach's New Bag of Tricks Barrons.com Dec 7
KORS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Michael Kors Holdings is up 56.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Coach down 0.37%, and Tiffany up 57.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KORS
Pro Report PDF for KORS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KORS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KORS
Did Michael Kors Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd designs, markets and distributes women's apparel and accessories and men's apparel. It operates in three business segments namely retail, wholesale and licensing.