KOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||167.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4842|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1100%|
|Net Income (TTM)||128.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [$$] Energy Takeover Targets? Barrons.com Dec 6
- Two Small Bakken Stocks for 2014 The Street Dec 6
- Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. Announces Closing Of Exchange Offers For 5.50% Senior Notes Due 2021 And For 5.50% Senior Notes Due 2022 noodls Dec 3
- KODIAK OIL & GAS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Which Gas Holds the Key to Unlocking More Oil? Fool Nov 25
- Is Buffett Looking for ExxonMobil to Break Up? Fool Nov 24
- Oil Prices Could Fall Next Year Fool Nov 23
- Is ConocoPhillips A Safe Investment? Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Why 3 Energy Stocks Will Reap Huge Profits Fool Nov 21
- Here's What Influential Billionaire John Paulson Has Been Buying Fool Nov 18
KOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kodiak Oil & Gas is up 29.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Whiting Petroleum up 32.28%, and Halcon Resources down 41.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KOG
Pro Report PDF for KOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOG
Did Kodiak Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, exploitation, acquisition and production of natural gas and crude oil in the United States. Its oil and natural gas reserves and operations are primarily concentrated in two Rocky Mountain basins, the Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana and the Green River Basin of Wyoming and Colorado. Kodiak Oil & Gas was founded on March 17, 1972 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.