KOF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.011|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||981.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Consumer Goods Stocks Dragging The Sector Down The Street Dec 12
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Food & Beverage Industry Downward The Street Dec 3
- What You Need to Know in the Beverage Industry Fool Nov 29
- 5 Interesting Takeaways from Coca-Cola Femsa’s Earnings Call Fool Nov 23
- KOF, MO And PM, 3 Consumer Goods Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower Nov 21
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Places US$2.15 Billion of Senior Notes in the International Capital Markets Marketwired Nov 19
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Places US$2.15 Billion of Senior Notes noodls Nov 19
- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. -- Moody's assigns a A2 rating to Coca-Cola FEMSA's proposed global notes Nov 19
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
- Mexico May Make Coca-Cola Give Up Cane Sugar Nov 7
KOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola Femsa is down 16.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.86%, Coca-Cola up 7.52%, and Fomento Economico down 2.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KOF
Pro Report PDF for KOF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOF
Did Coca-Cola Femsa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. produces and distributes Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Del Valle, and other trademark beverages of The Coca-Cola Company along with bottled water, juices, teas, isotonics, beer, and other beverages in some of these territories. The Company has 34 bottling facilities in Latin America and serves more than to 1,600,000 retailers in the region. The Company’s capital stock is owned 52.0% by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. (FEMSA), 30.6% by wholly-owned subsidiaries of The Coca-Cola Company, and 17.4% by the public. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mexico, Mexico.