KO Key Stats
- Molson Coors Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks 3:00 PM
- Can Gevo Survive Big Oil's Lawyers? Fool 2:33 PM
- How Much Fizz Is There in SodaStream? 2:22 PM
- 6 Lessons Learned From Up And Down Markets 2:14 PM
- Orange Growth for Coca-Cola Fool 2:10 PM
- The World's Most Valuable Brands 1:30 PM
- Molson Coors Reaches 52-Week High 1:30 PM
- Accounts and People of Note in the Advertising Industry 1:12 PM
- Will These Stocks Stop the Dow's Record Run Today? 1:03 PM
- Coca-Cola Co (KO): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard 1:01 PM
KO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola is up 17.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, PepsiCo up 24.97%, and Procter & Gamble up 28.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KO
Pro Report PDF for KO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KO
Did Coca-Cola make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer, retailer and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in Columbus, Georgia. The Coca-Cola formula and brand was bought in 1889 by Asa Candler who incorporated The Coca-Cola Company in 1892. Besides its namesake Coca-Cola beverage, Coca-Cola currently offers more than 500 brands in over 200 countries or territories and serves over 1.7 billion servings each day.