KO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.930|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.74B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CCE Stays Neutral Despite Strong Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- What PepsiCo Can Learn From Coca-Cola in India Fool Dec 11
- Lesson from Detroit: Buy Dividend Aristocrats, Not Muni Bonds The Street Dec 11
- Evening Dow Report: Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Home Depot Lead Consumer Stocks Lower Fool Dec 10
- Morning Dow Report: Pfizer, Coca-Cola Stumble as Goldman and JPMorgan Celebrate Fool Dec 10
- Keurig Cold (GMCR) Viewed as Opportunity by Coca-Cola (KO); Analyst Comments Street Insider Dec 10
- Dow Today: Coca-Cola (KO) Lower The Street Dec 10
- Coca-Cola (KO) Showing Signs Of Being A Roof Leaker The Street Dec 10
- Will New Study Linking Coffee to Shorter Lifespans Hurt the Industry? Fool Dec 9
- How Warren Buffett's Sweet Tooth Could Give You a Cavity Fool Dec 9
KO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola is up 9.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, PepsiCo up 20.73%, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 9.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KO
Pro Report PDF for KO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KO
Did Coca-Cola make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer, retailer and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in Columbus, Georgia. The Coca-Cola formula and brand was bought in 1889 by Asa Candler who incorporated The Coca-Cola Company in 1892. Besides its namesake Coca-Cola beverage, Coca-Cola currently offers more than 500 brands in over 200 countries or territories and serves over 1.7 billion servings each day.