KNM Key Stats
- [video] Ratings Moves: SLW, NGD, CHCI May 16
- Konami Corporation Stock Upgraded (KNM) May 16
- KONAMI’s Third Annual Pre-E3 Show to Be Live Streamed on CBS Interactive’s GameS... May 14
- An Unlikely Status Symbol Apr 20
- What Are Those Other Guys Doing? Apr 13
- Disney Discards Video Game Dynasty Apr 4
- 2013 KONAMI Initiation Ceremony (KONAMI CORPORATION) noodls Apr 1
- Konami Announces METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Business Wire Mar 27
- Two KONAMI Social Media Content Titles Recognized at the "GREE Platform Award 20... Mar 7
- Kagemasa Kozuki, KONAMI CORPORATION Chairman, Awarded Queen Victoria Commemorati... Mar 6
KNM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Konami Corporation is up 9.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.67%, Activision Blizzard up 29.25%, and China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group down 1.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KNM
Pro Report PDF for KNM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KNM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KNM
Did Konami Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Konami Corporation is a Japanese leading developer and publisher of numerous popular and strong-selling toys, trading cards, anime, tokusatsu, slot machines, arcade cabinets and video games. Konami is famous for games such as the Metal Gear series, Dance Dance Revolution series, Castlevania series, Contra series, Pro Evolution Soccer series, Yu-Gi-Oh! series, Silent Hill series, Gradius series, and Frogger series. It operates in four segments: Digital Entertainment, Gaming & Systems, Pachinko & Pachinko Slot Machines, and Health & Fitness. The company sells its products primarily in Japan, North America, Europe, Australia, and the rest of Asia. Konami Corporation was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.