KNL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KNOLL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Knoll Declares Cash Dividend noodls Dec 5
- Knoll (KNL) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- KNOLL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- KNOLL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Office Furniture Is a Must-Avoid Business in this Market Nov 6
- Arthur D. Smith Endourology Lectureship Awarded to Dr. Thomas Knoll Business Wire Oct 24
- Scene Last Night: Knoll, Banamex CEOs at Monuments Gala Oct 23
- Knoll's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 16
- Knoll Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Oct 16
KNL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Knoll is up 16.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Herman Miller up 44.93%, and Steelcase up 35.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KNL
Pro Report PDF for KNL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KNL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KNL
Did Knoll make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Knoll Inc. is a design firm that produces office systems, seating, files and storage, tables and desks, textiles (KnollTextiles), and accessories for office and for the home. The company also manufactures furniture for the home by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Harry Bertoia, Florence Knoll (Florence Schust), Frank Gehry, Maya Lin and Eero Saarinen under the company's KnollStudio division. It serves companies, governmental agencies, and other organizations in various industries, including financial, legal, accounting, education, healthcare, and hospitality primarily through its direct sales representatives and independent dealers, as well as independent retailers. Knoll Inc. was founded by Hans Knoll in 1938 and is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania.