KNDI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6965|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-25.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/09 10:45
Street Insider09/05 09:02
Street Insider09/03 08:36
|12/19/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Kandi Technologies Group Inc|
KNDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kandi Technologies Group is up 124.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Tesla Motors up 45.75%, and Nissan Motor down 3.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KNDI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KNDI
Did Kandi Technologies Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Manufacturers
- Company Website: http://en.kandivehicle.com
- IR Website: http://en.kandivehicle.com/InvestorNews.aspx?classid=touzizheguanxi_news
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336999
- NAICS Industry: Other Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Kandi Technologies Corporation is engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and commercializing pure electric vehicles , all-terrain vehicles, go-karts, three-wheeled motorcycles and other specialized vehicles.
KNDI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KNDI","name")
- Description: =YCI("KNDI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KNDI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KNDI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KNDI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.