KNDI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0991|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.330M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-44.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Twitter Takes Off The Street Dec 9
- Kandi Technologies Announces 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/06: (P) (BKS) (FRX) (CNP) (KNDI) Street Insider Dec 6
- Kandi (KNDI) Up; Partner Geely Aims to Electrify London's Cabs Street Insider Dec 6
- Kandi partner Geely to develop electric cabs, China Daily says Dec 6
- Kandi Technolgies (KNDI) Sees Upside Action Street Insider Nov 27
- Kandi Technologies (KNDI) Announces Public EV Sharing System Ceremony Street Insider Nov 25
- Kandi Technologies Reports Public EV Sharing Stations Entering Into High-End Hotels to Establish a New Feature for the Tourist City of Hangzhou GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Behind The 'Kandi Machine': China's Sweet EV Solution Nov 22
KNDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kandi Technologies Group is up 85.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, BYD Co. up 97.58%, and Geely Automobile Holdings up 1.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KNDI
Pro Strategies Featuring KNDI
Did Kandi Technologies Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kandi Technologies Corporation is engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), go-karts, and specialized automobiles, such as electric vehicles (EVs) for the PRC and global markets.