KND Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.529|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-89.66%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-183.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ventas Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- KINDRED HEALTHCARE, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Kindred Healthcare to Present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 7
- Kindred Healthcare Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Kindred shares plunge on earnings miss, lowered view, facility closures Nov 6
- Kindred Healthcare Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 6
- Kindred Healthcare any weakness is a buying opportunity, says Susquehanna Nov 6
- KINDRED HEALTHCARE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Nov 6
- Kindred Healthcare Completes First Phase of Its Repositioning Plan as Company Moves 136 Facilities to Discontinued Operations in 2013, Including 59 in Recent Agreement with Ventas Business Wire Nov 5
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides FY14 EPS to Low Side of Views Street Insider Nov 5
KND Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kindred Healthcare is up 61.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Skilled Healthcare down 27.27%, and Brookdale Senior Living up 13.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KND
Pro Report PDF for KND
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KND Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KND
Did Kindred Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kindred Healthcare Incorporated is a healthcare services company that through its subsidiaries operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services across the United States. Kindred is the largest diversified post-acute healthcare provider in the U.S. Kindred Healthcare was founded on March 27, 1998, and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.