KMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.433|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||194.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kennametal (KMT) Hits New Lifetime High The Street Dec 6
- Short Interest In Kennametal Jumps 20% Forbes Nov 27
- 4 stocks that are testing resistance Nov 25
- Kennametal Management Meeting with Financial Community at Credit Suisse Industrials Conference PR Newswire Nov 25
- Lincoln Electric's Dual Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Neutral Rec for Kennametal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Neutral Rec for Kennametal Nov 19
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Kennametal (KMT) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 15
- KENNAMETAL INC Financials Nov 14
- Kennametal Management to Meet with Financial Community In San Francisco & Los Angeles noodls Nov 11
KMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kennametal is up 25.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Allegheny Technologies up 20.95%, and Lincoln Electric Holdings up 50.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMT
Pro Report PDF for KMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMT
Did Kennametal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kennametal is a supplier of tooling and industrial materials founded in 1938 in the Pittsburgh suburb of Latrobe, Pennsylvania and still headquartered there. It offers various metal working products, including milling, turning tooling, holemaking and finishing, and tooling systems; and energy, mining, metallurgical, construction, and agriculture equipment, as well as various solutions for aggregates applications. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Infrastructure. The company sells its products through direct sales force; a network of independent distributors and sales agents; and the Internet.