KMT Key Stats
- Kennametal Management to Meet with Financial Community at KeyBanc and J.P. Morga... May 22
- [$$] Preview May 18
- Kennametal Foundation Announces Scholarship Winners PR Newswire May 17
- Kennametal Management to Meet with Financial Community In Denver, Kansas City & ... May 13
- Neutral on Stanley Black & Decker May 13
- Kennametal April order contraction consistent with guidance, says Wells Fargo May 13
- Neutral on Stanley Black & Decker - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Kennametal Furthers its Strategy to Balance Metallurgical Sourcing by Acquiring ... May 13
- InPlay: Kennametal acquries tungsten processing operations in Bolivia; acquisiti... May 13
- Kennametal Young Engineers Present Products for the Future PR Newswire May 9
KMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kennametal is up 20.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Actuant up 37.15%, and Stanley Black & Decker up 20.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KMT
Pro Report PDF for KMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMT
Did Kennametal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kennametal is a supplier of tooling and industrial materials founded in 1938 in the Pittsburgh suburb of Latrobe, Pennsylvania and still headquartered there. It offers various metal working products, including milling, turning tooling, holemaking and finishing, and tooling systems; and energy, mining, metallurgical, construction, and agriculture equipment, as well as various solutions for aggregates applications. The company operates in two segments, Industrial and Infrastructure. The company sells its products through direct sales force; a network of independent distributors and sales agents; and the Internet.