KMR Key Stats
- Kinder Morgan's COO Comments on Future Trends Fool Dec 4
- Wells Fargo Comments on Kinder Morgan 2014 Projections (KMI) (KMP) (KMR) (EPB) Street Insider Dec 4
- Kinder Morgan Announces 2014 Financial Views (KMI) (KMP) (KMR) (EPB) Street Insider Dec 3
- Kinder Morgan Outlines 2014 Financial, Distribution Views (KMI) (KMP) (KMR) (EPB) Street Insider Dec 3
- Kinder Morgan Comments on Renewable Energy Fool Nov 21
- KINDER MORGAN MANAGEMENT LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 19
- A Closer Look At Kinder Morgan Energy Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q3 2013 Seeking Alpha Nov 16
- How Does Kinder Morgan Adapt to Shifting Energy Markets? Fool Nov 14
- Kinder Morgan's COO Discusses Adjusting to the Energy Boom Fool Nov 11
- Kinder Morgan, MarkWest Utica EMG Announce Binding Open Season for Pipeline to Support Northeast Rich-Gas Development and Transportation of Utica and Marcellus NGLs to Mont Belvieu, Texas Business Wire Nov 11
KMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan Management is up 4.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, El Paso Pipeline Partners down 0.95%, and Kinder Morgan up 1.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMR
Pro Report PDF for KMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMR
Did Kinder Morgan Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kinder Morgan is one of the largest pipeline transportation and energy storage companies in North America with more than 38,000 miles of pipelines and approximately 180 terminals. Its pipelines transport natural gas, refined petroleum products, crude oil, carbon dioxide (CO2) and more. It also stores or handles a variety of products and materials at its terminals such as gasoline, jet fuel, ethanol, coal, petroleum coke and steel. Kinder Morgan Management, LLC was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.