KMR Key Stats
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners: Lessons From The Bear Attack Yahoo 03/05 04:29 ET
- Kinder Morgan Companies File 2013 Annual Reports noodls 03/04 14:43 ET
- Kinder Morgan: Why Barron's Is Wrong Regarding The CO2 Segment Yahoo 03/03 08:20 ET
- Everest Sciences Announces Order From Kinder Morgan, Inc. Marketwired 03/03 08:00 ET
- The Financial Media's Attacks are Refuted Once Again Yahoo 02/28 09:33 ET
- For MLPs, Distributable Cash Obscured By Lack Of Standards, Disclosure Yahoo 02/26 15:39 ET
- KINDER MORGAN MANAGEMENT LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Yahoo 02/25 16:11 ET
- A Closer Look At Kinder Morgan's Response To Barron's Yahoo 02/25 10:22 ET
- Kinder Morgan Falls Amid Questions on Cash Flow Yahoo 02/24 11:25 ET
- KINDER MORGAN MANAGEMENT LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Yahoo 02/24 09:05 ET
KMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan Management is down 6.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Kinder Morgan down 10.36%, and Kinder Morgan Energy down 6.21%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMR
Pro Report PDF for KMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMR
Did Kinder Morgan Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Kinder Morgan is one of the largest pipeline transportation and energy storage companies in North America with more than 38,000 miles of pipelines and approximately 180 terminals. Its pipelines transport natural gas, refined petroleum products, crude oil, carbon dioxide (CO2) and more. It also stores or handles a variety of products and materials at its terminals such as gasoline, jet fuel, ethanol, coal, petroleum coke and steel. Kinder Morgan Management, LLC was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.