KMR Key Stats
Dow Jones11/25 11:31
Dow Jones11/25 10:51
|10/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.40, Declared Date: Oct 15 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|10/15/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014Kinder Morgan Management LLC Earnings Conference Call|
|10/15/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014Kinder Morgan Management LLC Earnings Results|
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.39, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|07/16/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Kinder Morgan Management LLC Earnings Conference Call|
|07/16/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Kinder Morgan Management LLC Earnings Results|
|04/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.356, Declared Date: Apr 16 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
KMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan Management is up 55.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, El Paso Pipeline Partners up 14.65%, and Kinder Morgan Energy up 34.38%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KMR
PDF Report for KMR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KMR
Did Kinder Morgan Management make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com
- IR Website: http://www.kindermorgan.com/investor/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Refined Petroleum Products
- NAICS Code: 486910
- NAICS Industry: Other Pipeline Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Kinder Morgan Management LLC through Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P operates as a pipeline transportation & energy storage company in North America. Its pipelines transport natural gas, refined petroleum products, carbon dioxide & other products.
KMR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KMR","name")
- Description: =YCI("KMR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KMR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KMR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KMR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.