KMPR Key Stats
- CNO Amends Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- CNO Amends Credit Facility May 22
- HIG Reaches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- HIG Reaches New 52-Week High May 20
- Hartford Financial Raised to Neutral May 17
- Hartford Financial Raised to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Kemper Names New P&C CFO Fool May 14
- Cigna Shares Reach 52-Week High May 14
- Cigna Shares Reach 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- CFO Moves: Hudson Valley, Parker Drilling, Kemper May 13
KMPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kemper is up 19.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Hartford Financial Services Group up 82.05%, and Eastern Insurance up 26.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KMPR
Pro Report PDF for KMPR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMPR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMPR
Did Kemper make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kemper Corporation is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide life, health, auto, homeowners, rental and other insurance products to individuals and small businesses. The company operates through four operating segments: Kemper, Unitrin Specialty, Unitrin Direct and Life and Health Insurance. Kemper serves its customers through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents as well as directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored benefit programs and other affinity relationships. The company was formerly known as Unitrin, Inc. and changed its name to Kemper Corporation in August 2011. Kemper Corporation was founded in 1990 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.