KMP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.161|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.068B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Reasons to Add This MLP to Your Portfolio Fool Dec 8
- MLP Distributions: Who Gets What? Fool Dec 8
- Enbridge Energy Partners: A 7% Yield MLP Play For The Long Term Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- KINDER MORGAN ENERGY PARTNERS L P Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- RBC Capital Markets Director in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: MLP Return Predictions Reward Investors Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Are General Partners Stealing Cash From Your Pocket? Fool Dec 6
- Can Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Avoid El Paso's Fate? Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Shells ditches US gas plant Financial Times Dec 5
- Don't Worry, Be Happy With Kinder Morgan Fool Dec 5
- Kinder Morgan Guidance Is Troublesome Seeking Alpha Dec 4
KMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan Energy is up 7.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Enterprise Products up 30.89%, and Plains All American up 15.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMP
Pro Report PDF for KMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMP
Did Kinder Morgan Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP is a subsidiary of Kinder Morgan, Inc. which owns or operates petroleum product, natural gas, and carbon dioxide pipelines, related storage facilities, terminals, power plants and retail natural gas in the United States and Canada. KMP owns an interest in approximately 28,000 miles of pipelines and 180 terminals. It operates in five business segments: Products Pipelines, Natural Gas Pipelines, CO2, Terminals and Kinder Morgan Canada. KMEP is a Master Limited Partnership. It operates primarily in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Houston, Texas.