KLIC Key Stats
- Magic Formula Stocks Year To Date And The Top 5 May 23
- Growth Stocks Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin May 20
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 15
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 8
- 5 Inexpensive Small-Cap Stocks May 6
- Kulicke & Soffa to Present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media & Tele... May 6
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC Financials May 4
- 10 Mid Cap Growth Stocks To Consider For 2013 May 3
- 7 Semiconductor Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 1
- Kulicke & Soffa's CEO Discusses F2Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
KLIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kulicke & Soffa Industries is up 7.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, MaxLinear up 55.34%, and ASM International down 6.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KLIC
Pro Report PDF for KLIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KLIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KLIC
Did Kulicke & Soffa Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets semiconductor assembly equipment and devices, including integrated circuits, high and low powered discrete devices, light-emitting diodes and power modules. It operates through two segments: Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company also offers services, maintains, repairs and upgrades its equipment. Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Singapore.