KLIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7878|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 5
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 3
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC Financials Nov 20
- KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 14
- Screening For Excess Current Assets Could Be Very Profitable Nov 14
- KLIC Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 8
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries' CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Attention, Growth Investors: 4 High-Upside Small-Caps Nov 7
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 Revs Below the Street Street Insider Nov 7
- Kulicke & Soffa Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
KLIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kulicke & Soffa Indus is up 6.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, ASM International down 2.93%, and RDA Microelectronics up 75.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KLIC
Pro Report PDF for KLIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KLIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KLIC
Did Kulicke & Soffa Indus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets semiconductor assembly equipment and devices, including integrated circuits, high and low powered discrete devices, light-emitting diodes and power modules. It operates through two segments: Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company also offers services, maintains, repairs and upgrades its equipment. Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Singapore.