KLH.V Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2831|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-261.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Feb 13||Misc||SGM Event for Stellar Biotechnologies Inc|
|Feb 13||Misc||AGM Event for Stellar Biotechnologies Inc|
KLH.V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stellar Biotechnologies is up 227.3% over the last year vs and S&P 500 Total Return up 23.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KLH.V
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KLH.V
Did Stellar Biotechnologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2013
Stellar Biotechnologies, Inc. is in the production of KLH, an immuno-stimulatory protein used in vaccines & other biomedical products. Its customers and co-research partners include multi-national pharmaceutical companies and among others.