KLH.V Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.236|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-31.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|02/13/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Stellar Biotechnologies Inc|
|02/13/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Stellar Biotechnologies Inc|
KLH.V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Stellar Biotechnologies is down 31.19% over the last year vs and S&P 500 Total Return up 15.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KLH.V
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KLH.V
Did Stellar Biotechnologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.stellarbiotechnologies.com
- IR Website: http://stellarbiotechnologies.com/investors/news_releases/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2013
Stellar Biotechnologies, Inc. is in the production of KLH, an immuno-stimulatory protein used in vaccines & other biomedical products. Its customers and co-research partners include multi-national pharmaceutical companies and among others.
KLH.V Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KLH.V","name")
- Description: =YCI("KLH.V","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KLH.V","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KLH.V","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KLH.V","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.