KKR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.938|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||510.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UBS Sells Distressed Credit To KKR, Sound Point The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- [$$] UBS Sells Distressed Credit to KKR, Sound Point The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- [$$] Del Monte Swings to Loss The Wall Street Journal Dec 6
- Young Italian shoe brand Moretti gets private equity backing Reuters Dec 6
- IMG Bidders Said to Argue for Lower Price Amid Debate on Profit Bloomberg Dec 5
- Auto-Parts Company Owned by KKR to Be Taken Over By Creditors The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- KKR faces ?500m loss as lenders take control of Germany's ATU Financial Times Dec 5
- KKR-Backed Auto Parts Company to Be Taken Over By Creditors The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- KKR’s ATU to Be Taken Over by Lenders in Debt Restructuring Bloomberg Dec 5
- 3 Companies Boosting Earnings With Debt Fool Dec 4
KKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KKR is up 85.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Carlyle Group up 36.33%, and Blackstone Group up 102.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KKR
Pro Report PDF for KKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KKR
Did KKR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KKR & Co. L.P. (formerly known as Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.) is an American-based global private equity firm, specializing in leveraged buyouts, based in New York. The firm sponsors and manages private equity investment funds. The company organized these businesses into three segments: Private Markets, Public Markets, and Capital Markets & Principal Activities. The firm was founded in 1976 by Jerome Kohlberg, Jr., and cousins Henry Kravis and George R. Roberts. KKR is headquartered in New York City with thirteen additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia.