KKD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3388|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Krispy Kreme Is Still on the Rise Fool Dec 12
- Is the Sugar Rush Over for Krispy Kreme? Fool Dec 10
- Starbucks, Dunkin' Brands, or Krispy Kreme: Who Had the Best Quarter? Fool Dec 10
- Dunkin’ Brands Versus Starbucks: Numbers Don’t Lie Fool Dec 10
- An Out-of-Touch Value Investor Responds to Rocco re: Amazon The Street Dec 10
- Dunkin’ Brands Offers Significant Growth Potential Fool Dec 9
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street Dec 9
- Is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts a Buy? Fool Dec 7
- Krispy Kreme Hits No. 20. Can It Keep Going? Fool Dec 7
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
KKD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is up 99.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.95%, Dunkin Brands Group up 47.04%, and Starbucks up 44.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KKD
Pro Report PDF for KKD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KKD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KKD
Did Krispy Kreme Doughnuts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is a branded retailer and wholesaler of doughnuts, complementary beverages and treats and packaged sweets. The Company’s shops are operated under the trademark doughnuts such as Krispy Kreme® and Original Glazed®.