KIPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-85.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2592|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.014M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12046%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kips Bay Medical to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference in New York on December 3, 2013 noodls Nov 25
- Kips Bay Medical's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 9
- Kips Bay Medical Provides Business Update and Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- Kips Bay Medical, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Nov 7
- KIPS BAY MEDICAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Nov 7
- KIPS BAY MEDICAL, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Kips Bay Medical, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- Kips Bay Medical to Host Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call on November 7, 2013 Business Wire Oct 23
- KIPS BAY MEDICAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 21
- Kips Bay Medical Announces the First eSVS® Mesh Implant by the Emory University Cardiothoracic Clinical Research Unit Business Wire Sep 18
KIPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kips Bay Medical is down 36.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Abiomed up 92.26%, and Nu-Med Plus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KIPS
Pro Strategies Featuring KIPS
Did Kips Bay Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kips Bay Medical, Inc., is a medical device company engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing external saphenous vein support technology for use in coronary artery bypass surgery.