KIPO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2215%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3888|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3400%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.179M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KEATING CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Jumptap, a Keating Capital Portfolio Company, Completes Merger with NYSE-Listed Millennial Media Business Wire Nov 11
- Keating Capital, Inc. Announces Rights Offering of Common Stock noodls Nov 5
- Keating Capital announces rights offering of 2.95M shares of common stock Nov 5
- Keating Capital's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- KEATING CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 28
- Keating Cap (KIPO) Widens Q3 Loss to 22c/Share Street Insider Oct 28
- Keating Capital Reports Q3 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 28
- KEATING CAPITAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 28
- SeeThruEquity Announces Robust Stock Performance of Recent Initiations and Upcoming Investor Conference Business Wire Oct 17
KIPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Keating Capital is down 1.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, GSV Capital up 32.33%, and Invent Ventures down 69.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KIPO
Pro Strategies Featuring KIPO
Did Keating Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Keating Capital, Inc. is a closed-end, non-diversified investment company. It is engaged in making pre-initial public offering (“IPO”) investments in innovative, high growth private companies that are committed to and capable of becoming public.