KIOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.343|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-142.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2602%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5982%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Biofuel Company’s Market Cap Is a Head Scratcher Fool Nov 20
- KIOR INC Financials Nov 19
- Bill Gates Wildcatting on KiOR Nov 14
- KIOR INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts Nov 8
- KiOR Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- 3 billionaire buys you should know about Nov 7
- KiOR Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
- KiOR (KIOR) Posts Q3 Loss of 40c/Share Street Insider Nov 7
- Q3 2013 KiOR Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
KIOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KiOR is down 70.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Renewable Energy Group up 81.09%, and Syntroleum down 21.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KIOR
Pro Strategies Featuring KIOR
Did KiOR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KiOR Inc. is a next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a proprietary technology platform to convert biomass into renewable crude oil. The renewable crude oil is processed using standard refinery equipment into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks that are compatible with the existing fuel infrastructure. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural America. The company was founded on July 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Pasadena, Texas.