KIOR Key Stats
- Insight: The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill May 20
- The road to a greener America is littered with road-kill May 20
- This Bill Wants to Cut Ethanol Production in Half May 11
- KIOR INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- KiOR Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Benzinga's Top Pre-Market Losers Benzinga May 9
- KiOR (KIOR) Posts Q1 Loss of 30c/Share Street Insider May 9
- Q1 2013 KiOR Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- KiOR Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 9
- KIOR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regu... May 9
KIOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KiOR is down 51.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.63%, Renewable Energy Group up 110.5%, and Syntroleum Corporation down 33.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KIOR
Pro Report PDF for KIOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KIOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KIOR
Did KiOR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
KiOR Inc. is a next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a proprietary technology platform to convert biomass into renewable crude oil. The renewable crude oil is processed using standard refinery equipment into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks that are compatible with the existing fuel infrastructure. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural America. The company was founded on July 23, 2007 and is headquartered in Pasadena, Texas.