KGJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4551|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kingold Jewelry Offers A Golden Opportunity Nov 29
- Kingold Jewelry Announces Commencement Of Online Product Sales Through China Construction Bank PR Newswire Nov 26
- KINGOLD JEWELRY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fi Nov 15
- Kingold Jewelry's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Zhi Hong Jia [Foreign Language Nov 15
- Kingold Jewelry Reports 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 14
- Kingold Jewelry (KGJI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.17 Street Insider Nov 14
- Kingold Jewelry Reports 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 14
- KINGOLD JEWELRY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Kingold Jewelry Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- Kingold Jewelry Schedules 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results and Conference Call PR Newswire Nov 7
KGJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kingold Jewelry is up 72.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Almaden Minerals down 66.82%, and Barrick Gold down 51.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KGJI
Pro Strategies Featuring KGJI
Did Kingold Jewelry make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kingold Jewelry, Incorporated is engaged in the design, manufacturing and sale of gold jewelry in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) via a variable interest entity relationship with Wuhan Kingold Jewelry Company Limited, PRC Corporation.