KGJI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6316|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/17 08:16
PR Newswire06/17 08:00
Seeking Alpha05/15 21:57
|06/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Jun 17 2014, Pay Date: Jul 31 2014|
|06/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Kingold Jewelry Inc|
KGJI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kingold Jewelry is up 6.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Allied Nevada Gold down 53.59%, and Smart Ventures down 46.67%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KGJI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KGJI
Did Kingold Jewelry make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.kingoldjewelry.com
- IR Website: http://www.kingoldjewelry.com/s/Investors.asp
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339910
- NAICS Industry: Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Kingold Jewelry Inc is engaged in the design, manufacturing and sale of gold jewelry in the People’s Republic of China via different interest entity relationship with Wuhan Kingold Jewelry Company Limited.
KGJI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KGJI","name")
- Description: =YCI("KGJI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KGJI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KGJI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KGJI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.